A Sumner, Iowa firm seeks a person to handle for the following:
- Handle incoming phone calls, help with filing, and scanning documents.
- Help to keep cases organized by opening files via procedures; documenting items in file databases.
- Help with client communications.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and other booking tasks via data entry and form generation.
- Support attorneys with as necessary with various and ever-changing projects.
- Client Relationships
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Competence
- You must be proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel at a minimum.
- You should be comfortable working with several different information databases (for example: Spokeo, PCLaw, WestLaw).
- You must be able to find information on the web, process it, and present it in both oral and written form.
- You should be technologically savvy and prepared to learn new things.
- You must be able to multi-task, to think on your feet, and to make smart decisions.
- It is imperative that you are 100% confident managing both data and people. You will be answering phones, meeting with potential and existing clients, and working closely with other staff members and attorneys.
Respond to pobox209D@gmail.com.