The Bremer County Veterans Affairs office is accepting applications until February 15, 2019, for a part-time Veterans Affairs Clerk.
The Veterans Affairs Clerk is responsible for:
- Completing forms and documentation
- Scheduling appointments
- Making and answering phone calls and emails
- Entering and recalling information from multiple databases
- Assist with community outreach events
- Additional duties as discussed in the formal job description
Requirements for employment include a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to applicants with one year of experience with veterans affairs, social work, business management or a combination of education and experience to equal one.
The full job description is attached or can be picked up from the Bremer County Annex or requested by email.
Applications are available on the Bremer County website under Human Resources, can be picked up at the Bremer County Annex or requested via email.
Submit applications and RESUME to Bremer County Veterans Affairs, 203 1st Ave. NE, Waverly, IA 50677.
Bremer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.