The Bremer County Auditor’s office is accepting applications to fill a full time HUMAN RESOURCE/PAYROLL ASSISTANT position.
Position duties include a wide variety of Human Resource Functions including but not limited to:
- Assist in payroll prep/process
- Administer benefits
- Maintain employee records
- Update/track data
- Administer FMLA
- Manage maintenance/updates to Employee Handbook
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects & training
- Prepare reports & presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees.
Education, requirements & competencies include:
- College degree in Human Resources or 3-5 years related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail & Microsoft Office Program Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents as well as, good mathematical, written and verbal skills are needed.
The position may also require some weekend and evening hours during elections. Application is available HERE.
Submit Application and resume to the Bremer County Auditor’s Office, Attn: Shelley Wolf, 415 E. Bremer Ave, Waverly, IA 50677 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE.